You can’t expect the marketing plan you had designed for you way back in the early 1990s is going to work forever. If you haven’t undertaken any changes to your business operation since its inaugural launch, chances are you are missing out on valuable revenue. There’s nothing like a rebrand to grow and breathe new life into your company. You’ll end up with a better understanding about what you want your brand to stand for as well identifying your prospective clients and how to reach them. With these five simple steps you can successfully rebrand your business.
1. Get to know your brand identity. Think of it like getting to know a potential partner. What sort of personality does your brand have? Is it fun, loud and flashy? Or perhaps it’s straight-laced, serious and straight to the point. If your brand was a person where would their favourite hangout be? What would be their favourite colour? What type of people would it mix with? What kind of charities would it support?
2. Hire a proven graphic design professional. You want your branding to be perfect so it is imperative you choose a graphic designer with experience in branding. This is one arena where you shouldn’t try to cut costs. Rule of thumb is you pay for what you get. If the price sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Ensure to share your vision and brand identity ideas with your designer so they can incorporate your ideas with theirs.
3. Make sure your brand is consistent and reflected on the website, blogs, social media pages, office stationary, merchandise, staff uniforms, and data presentations to car and front of shop signage. It all needs to match – no exceptions.
4. Never underestimate the power of social media. Prior to the launch of the new rebranding try leaving enticing teasers on Facebook and Twitter. Consider investing in a marketing strategy video which can you upload to youtube and repost and retweet on the day of your rebrand launch.
5. Plan an event to unveil your new brand. This is an important step as it will give you a chance to invite staff, friends, current clients and media outlets to attend the presentation.
If its time your company updated its brand, then call X Designs today and get a complimentary branding session with the X Designs team. This offer is strictly limited so make your appointment today.